Jack of all trades and master of it all? We’re looking for a full-stack developer (web application) who is resourceful, enthusiastic and dreams of building incredible products.
As a start, you’ll be responsible for coding, testing, debugging and documenting new development as well as perform support maintenance and enhancements of existing applications. You’ll evaluate new tools against existing approaches making certain that data integrity and security is never compromised. You’ll create some of your finest work right here.
- Good experience with WordPress CMS (setting up, adaptation and operation).
- The ability to adapt to existing code.
- Basic knowledge in the field of search engine optimisation.
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working.
- Loyalty and integrity are very important values for you.
As a full-stack developer at NIU you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of WordPress solutions, such as plugins and extensions.
- Technical design and development of online projects.
- Administration and maintenance of existing running solutions.
- Implementation in responsive web design.
- Proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- Work with team members to polish the website experience of each project.
Stuff you probably know as a Full-stack Developer
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using the MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with common tools such as GIT and JIRA.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time.
Want to create some of your best work as a Full-stack Developer at NIU?