Are you at a point where you need more help in your business?
You might be wondering whether to hire another full-time team member or outsource work. Both of these approaches have their pros and cons, and the right decision isn’t always clear.
(For Startups & SMEs)
- Client Side: Director or senior manager available for a weekly growth strategy meeting.
- Agency Side: Base retainer to cover the core growth activities
(For Legacy Brands & Scale-Ups)
- Client Side: Marketing manager and marketing executive fully dedicated to the marketing function.
- Agency side:
- Base retainer to cover the core growth activities
- Ad Hoc projects are handled independently from the retainer
- A partner team member from the agency dedicating 1-2 hours per week to the client as Chief Growth Officer.
(For Companies Wishing to Change the Status Quo)
- Client Side: Marketing manager fully dedicated to the marketing function
- Agency Side:
- Two resources Wet Leased to the client (designer and digital executive) and fully dedicated to this client. Through this structure, we build up a dedicated pod (number of resources varies as required) for your own in-house digital team which works onsite.
- Base retainer to cover the cover other growth activities
- Partner level team member from the agency dedicating 1-2 hours per week to the client as Chief Growth Officer, attending strategic meetings to define the growth agenda on a weekly basis.
In our view, there is no right or wrong solution. We have defined three models which we feel add the most value to the client from a performance perspective and to the agency from an efficiency side of things. In any partnership the happier both parties are, the more one can focus on adding value to the other party.
Key takeaways would be:
- Invest in a structure that is agile
- Invest in a structure that rewards both sides of the partnership
- Be open and honest with one another
Contact NIU for your consultation.