A Guide on How We Can Help You Develop Your iGaming Website
If you are interested to develop an iGaming website, below are all the steps you need to implement this, NIU can help guide you through the entire process. Our team of professionals will be able to assist you, every step of the way; from developing the perfect website design to implementing the right integrations for a successful affiliate or gameplay sites. Follow these steps below to generate a successful iGaming website;
1. Choose the Objectives for Your iGaming Website
First things first. If you want to develop an iGaming website, you first need to decide on the objectives of your gaming site, and the style based on the objectives. There are various types of iGaming sites that you can create such as an affiliate site or a gaming site. Both will require designs that are adapted to the site objective.
NIU provides expert web design and development that is aimed to help your iGaming website perform and rank well on Google search as well as other search engines like; Microsoft Bing, Baidu and Yandex. Our team cleverly combines beauty and function which is key when developing any iGaming website due to it being a highly competitive industry. We make sure that your iGaming website is user-friendly, designed to engage your users and perform well on all devices.
2. iGaming website design based on your iGaming niche
Once you have decided on your website style and design, you need to narrow down and find your niche. As the saying goes, you cannot aim to please everyone as you will end up pleasing no one. You need to ask questions like, ‘Who’s my target audience?’, ‘What game styles will I be offering?’, ‘Which games do I want to specialise in?’, and so on and so forth.
After you make these decisions, we can help you with a variety of integrations from third party systems which will enable better management. We can help you choose the right player account management systems and gaming operations platforms for an indescribable betting experience and also integrate a CRM that will ease the player’s experience on your iGaming website. Our trusted CRMs include Microsoft Dynamics, Optimove and Simplify CRM.
3. Choose a Domain and Your Hosting
Now that you have chosen the objectives and your niche determined, you can choose your domain and hosting. We can help you with that! All NIU websites are hosted on a specialised cloud infrastructure, maintained by NIU administrators, and monitored daily for unusual activity. Features when choosing our web hosting include daily backups, 24/7 support and high-speed infrastructure based on Google Cloud Platform allowing it to scale up and down to ensure that your website is ready for unpredictable traffic surges which may be experienced from time to time. Bottom line is when you build an iGaming website with us, your site will be monitored and secure 24/7.
4. Get Ready for the Fun Part – Choose Your Games!
With the help of integration systems such as Pragmatic Solutions, we can develop API or iFrame types of integrations for games. Whichever your chosen niche in the iGaming industry, we can integrate a variety of games for you, including:
• Sportsbook: For all the sports fans! A sportsbook is a platform that takes bets on sporting events and pays out winnings. You will find a variety of sports in sports betting, including football, tennis, volleyball, hockey, ice-skating, horse betting, and more.
• Live Casino Games: Live casino games are the in-between games for gamblers who want the best of both worlds; the online games and traditional gambling. You can play live casino games, such as Live Blackjack, Live Roulette and Live Baccarat, in which you can interact with live dealers in the same way as at a land-based casino.
• Virtual Games/Sports: Inspired by real sports, virtual games/sports are electronic games that generate visual feedback on a display device.
• Slots Games / RNG: Slots games are one of the most popular online games around. They can be best described as a gambling virtual machine that creates a game of chance for its players.
• Poker: In the game of poker, a player bets that the value of his or her hand is greater than that of the hands held by others, in which each subsequent player must either equal or raise the bet or drop out. The player holding the highest hand at the end of the betting is the winner.
• Bingo: Bingo is a game of chance in which each player has one or more cards printed with differently numbered squares on which to place markers when the respective numbers are drawn and announced by a caller. The winner is the first player to mark a complete row or other pattern of numbers.
• Lottery: A lottery is a low-odds game of chance in which winners are selected by a random drawing.
5. It Is Time to Start Customising
Your plan to build an iGaming website is now determined which leaves only one thing. It is time to start customising your website. The goal of your iGaming website should be to serve its audience no matter your gaming niche. Knowing your target audience wants and needs is crucial.
For example, bonuses and promotions are expected by all gamblers when visiting an iGaming website to play their favourite games. We can help you determine when to give out bonuses as giving it at the right time is key to keep players engaged and coming back for more. You might also want to look at determining an affiliate strategy to reach new players.
Apart from web design and development, one of our specialities is also integrating payment gateways. Players expect to see a wide variety of deposits and withdrawals wallets when signing up. We can share some eCommerce magic with you so you can build an iGaming website of your customers’ dreams.
Finally, since mobile gambling is becoming more popular, we can also build beautiful yet powerful iOS & Android mobile gaming apps that will generate business to your iGaming website. We will make sure that your mobile gambling app will have all the necessary features for a fruitful gambling experience to your players.
If you are looking to build an iGaming website, we hope this guide broadened your knowledge on the fundamental aspects to start on the right track and join the best of the best!