NIU is seeking to recruit an energetic candidate to join its Customer Success team.
As a WordPress Support Executive, you will be responsible for a portfolio of diverse web projects. You will be expected to guide customers through project cycles, identifying new sales opportunities, and directly contributing to the growth of the NIU brand.
Your performance will be measured by your ability to develop long-term customer relationships, achieve and sustain customer success, and grow your portfolio value.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace applications
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar Content Management Systems
- Highly organized and methodical with keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Aptitude for sales
- Dislike the status quo and persist in doing things better and quicker
- Be based in Malta and hold a valid EU work permit
- Act as the primary point of contact for client accounts in your portfolio
- Onboard accounts and build long-term relationships
- Liaise between client accounts and internal teams
- Maintaining the quality, accuracy, and thoroughness that is part of our high-touch, concierge, technical support.
Helping customers and teammates via tickets and real-time discussions using a variety of research, debugging, tools, processes, detailed error reporting, and documentation
- Solving issues with customer sites, themes, and platform tools that often deal with edge cases and WordPress internals at scale
- Handling fast-moving situations and one-off projects involving multiple partners, and tight timeframes
- Observing and relaying chances to make our services, and overall offering more appealing
- Building and updating internal and customer-facing documentation
Stuff that helps
- Deep knowledge of WordPress and the underlying code. Whether you are currently supporting individuals with their sites or maintaining your own, we’re looking for theme, plugin, block editor, or e-commerce experience.
- A qualification in management, business, marketing, ICT or related fields
- Experience with CRM/BPM and ticketing software
- A propensity to learn and understand new technologies
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience as well as extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
- Expected range is of €20,000 to €35,000 per annum + attractive performance bonus plan
NIU fosters a remote-first culture where working remotely is our default way of working. We maintain a strong collaborative ethos by prioritising teamwork and peer support.
NIU provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.