A new opportunity has arisen for a Website Designer to join our growing design team.
The selected individual will primarily be responsible for the creation of fresh and innovative website designs. The role involves working in a fast-paced environment where the status quo needs to be constantly challenged in order to provide designs which reflect the clients’ requirements as well as the latest UX/UI design trends.
Through this role, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of brands and projects operating within different sectors both locally and abroad.
The ideal candidate should:
- Ideally, have previous experience in a similar role
- Provide a portfolio of past or sample design work
- Possess a solid grounding in the principles of website design
- Possess the drive, energy and passion to create high-quality designs
- Be able to bring new and innovative ideas
- Be naturally creative and passionate about design
- Have an excellent understanding of composition and typography
- Have a good understanding of issues regarding web standards, accessibility, SEO etc.
- Have extensive knowledge of design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
NIU provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.