We are looking for individuals that have a solid foundation in Search Engine Optimization. Candidates should have an understanding of current SEO best practices, Google Analytics, Yoast SEO (WordPress), Google Search Console, Google My Business, Bing Webmaster Tools & Bing Business Pages. Your ability to succeed is dependant on being motivated, willing to learn and focused on continuous improvement with an excellent ability to communicate your vision through a number of business channels. We offer an open, collaborative environment designed to promote the exchange of new ideas.
- 1+ years SEO related experience
- SEO best practices & on/off-site strategies
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics/Bing Webmaster Tools
- Understanding of Google My Business/Bing Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analyzing, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Drive applications
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working
- Loyalty and integrity are very important values for you
As an SEO Specialist at NIU you will be responsible for:
- Audit and analyze client websites for SEO
- Optimize client Google/Bing business pages
- Manage client reputation online
- Setup websites as pertaining to SEO
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials
- Review project documents for completeness
- Assist with various SEO tasks as needed
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news
- Direct communication with clients when necessary
Stuff you should know and be
- Highly organized and methodical with a keen attention to detail.
- Good understanding of social media and video in regards to search
- Experience with PPC campaigns (Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and so on)
- Good knowledge of HTML and web technologies is a HUGE
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time.
NIU provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.