We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our creative team here at NIU.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for the creation of fresh and innovative designs that follow the latest usability trends and translate into high performing websites.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where the status quo needs to be constantly challenged to provide designs that reflect client requirements and the latest UX/UI design trends. You will get to see the impact of your work first hand, and have a significant stake in our design and development efforts.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of brands and projects operating within different sectors.
- Possess a solid grounding in the principles of website design
- Possess the drive, energy and passion to create high-quality designs
- Be able to bring new and innovative ideas
- Be naturally creative and passionate about design
- Have an excellent understanding of composition and typography
- Have a good understanding of issues regarding web standards, accessibility, SEO etc.
- Have extensive knowledge of design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Dislike the status quo and persist in doing things better and quicker
- Have worked in a UX/UI design role for a minimum of five years
- Be based in Malta and hold a valid EU work permit
Stuff that helps
- An exciting portfolio of past or sample design work
- A recognised and relevant qualification
NIU fosters a remote-first culture where working remotely is our default way of working. We maintain a strong collaborative ethos by prioritising teamwork and peer support.
NIU provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.