We’re looking for a full-stack developer (web application) who is resourceful, enthusiastic and loves of building incredible products.
As a start, you’ll be responsible for coding new development as well as implement enhancements of existing applications. You’ll evaluate new tools against existing approaches making certain that data integrity and security is never compromised.
- Experience with WordPress CMS (setting up, adaptation and operation) is considered an asset
- The ability to adapt to existing code.
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working.
- Loyalty and integrity are very important values for you.
As a full-stack developer at NIU you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of WordPress solutions, such as plugins, extensions and integrations with third party systems.
- Technical design and development of online projects.
- Implementation in responsive web design.
- Work with team members to polish the website experience of each project.
Stuff you should know as a Full-stack Developer
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using the MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with common tools such as GIT and JIRA.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience as well as extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
- Expected range is of €18,000 to €35,000 per annum + performance bonus
NIU provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.