NIU is seeking to recruit an energetic candidate to join its Customer Success team.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of diverse web projects. You will be expected to guide customers through project cycles, identifying new sales opportunities, and directly contributing to the growth of the NIU brand.
Your performance will be measured by your ability to develop long-term customer relationships, achieve and sustain customer success, and grow your portfolio value.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace applications
- Knowledge of WordPress or similar Content Management Systems
- Highly organized and methodical with keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Aptitude for sales
- Dislike the status quo and persist in doing things better and quicker
- Be based in Malta and hold a valid EU work permit
- Act as the primary point of contact for client accounts in your portfolio
- Onboard accounts and build long-term relationships
- Coordinate the timely and successful delivery of NIU web solutions
- Liaise between client accounts and internal teams
- Communicate clearly project progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction and deliver exceptional customer support on a day-to-day basis
- Identify and develop upsells and cross-sells opportunities
- Forecast and track account metrics
- Prepare proposals and contracts
- Identify and develop new business leads
Stuff that helps
- A qualification in management, business, marketing, ICT or related fields
- Experience with CRM/BPM and ticketing software
- A propensity to learn and understand new technologies
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience as well as extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
- Expected range is of €20,000 to €35,000 per annum + attractive performance bonus plan
NIU fosters a remote-first culture where working remotely is our default way of working. We maintain a strong collaborative ethos by prioritising teamwork and peer support.
NIU provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.