We are seeking to hire a candidate that will be leading our sales team to achieve company sales goals, customer and service satisfaction standards. Your ability to succeed is dependant on being motivated, willing to learn and focused on continuous improvement with an excellent ability to communicate your vision through a number of business channels. We offer an open, collaborative environment designed to promote the exchange of new ideas.
- Successful background (1+ years) in executive-level sales processes
- Experience at delivering convincing arguments to an executive audience
- Experience with CRM/BPM software strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analysing, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google Drive applications
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working
- Loyalty and integrity are very important values for you
As an Business Development Executive at NIU you will be responsible to:
- Deliver against revenue targets and key performance metrics
- Generate new business opportunities on an assigned territory
- Seek out quality leads and call on prospective customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Establish relationships with decision makers
- Develop and orchestrate sales proposals, presentations and product demonstrations
- Manage relationships with existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
Stuff you should know and be
- Highly organized and methodical with a keen attention to detail
- Good understanding of the web technologies, infrastructure and frameworks used
- High level knowledge of web software, WordPress (or similar) and cloud hosting would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to learn and understand new technologies
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience as well as extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Expected range is of €20,000 to €25,000 per annum + uncapped performance bonus plan
- NIU fosters a remote-first culture where working remotely is our default way of working. We maintain a strong collaborative ethos by prioritising teamwork and peer support.
- NIU provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.